Unparalleled service carried out by industry experts.
Crossfire have been in the fire industry for 12 years. We specialise in the servicing and installation of portable fire extinguishers, installation and advising on correct signage, servicing of fire doors, supplying fire risk assessments and staff training.
All staff trained to B.A.F.E (British Approvals of Fire Equipment) and all work is carried out to BS 5306-03 and BS 5306-08 standards.
CrossFire Protection offers the following services:
- Fire Extinguishers – service and supply
- Signage – supply and installation
- Fire Doors – servicing
- Fire Alarms – servicing and installation
- Emergency Lights – servicing and installation
- Fire Risk Assessments – Full FRA carried out at customers work. Price will depend upon size of business
- Staff Fire Training – Staff training including Live Fire, can be done at customers address. Price will depend upon group size.
Here at CrossFire Protection our main aim is to offer a high level of service at competitive prices and do what’s best for the customer. Being a local company, the customer will be in contact with us directly through phone or email, so any problems or questions will be dealt with promptly.
CrossFire Protection has full Public/Product Liability and Efficacy insurance (failure to perform). CrossFire Protection also has £5,000,000 Indemnity cover for the customers peace of mind. Copies of all insurances can be emailed over at the customer’s request.